The CHAMPION 8420 is a servo driven, high-throughput,
automatic dispensing system designed for in-line conveyorized processes.
The system can be configured to match exacting application requirements
from dots to underfill with a broad array of options.
Creative Automation Company’s Digital Dispensing process achieves
new levels of accuracy, speed and repeatability. A single Creative Automation
True VolumeTM Pump is capable of firing up to 90,000 precision deposits
per hour to form high definition dots, lines, fills and builds - precisely
shaped by true piston positive displacement. Volumetric accuracy is ensured
regardless of deposit size, viscosity or temperature.
Powerful, easy-to-use proprietary software. The color graphics user interface
allows intuitive programming and control. Keyboard or trackball operated.
The system includes a large, bright, high-contrast color LCD display.
Speed and Precision. For positive displacement dispensing
of dots, beads or fills with speed and precision, nothing compares to the
CHAMPION 8420. A precision conveyor, with antistatic belts and height compliant
clamps, assures accurate and secure positioning of the board.
From dots to lines, underfill, and encapsulation, Digital Dispensing and
the CHAMPION 8420 deliver the accuracy and repeatability demanded by today’s
Camera and vision. A closed
circuit camera with picture-in-picture display on the monitor, for easy
programming and inspection. The Automatic Vision Correction System establishes
the X, Y, and Ø orientation of the part and compensates for stretch,
skew and misalignment.
Programmable Lighting. Programmable On-Axis/Off-Axis lighting
Both contact probe and non-contact laser are available for height sensing
and height mapping.
Pre, post and work area heating in addition to needle and material heating.
• 3-axis brushless servo motor drive
• Precision anti-backlash ball screw drive on all axis
• High speed conveyor
• Powerful, easy-to-use Windows-style software
• LCD display
• Rugged construction and quiet operation
• Small footprint
• SMEMA compatibility and CE certification
• Full 1-year warranty
• Vision system with camera image on the LCD display
• Auto vision alignment and dot verification
• Programmable lighting
• Auto height mapping
• CAD download with path optimization
• True Volume™ pump dots to 1 nanoliter (0.001 µl)
• Large choice of pumps and valves
• Independently controlled multiple dispense heads
• Contact or non-contact (Laser) height sensors
• Leveling support plates, mechanical and vacuum
• Substrate, needle, and material heaters