Digital Dispensing System
is a standalone automated fluid dispensing system for application of adhesives, solder pastes, sealants, lubricants, and other similar materials. The system can be configured to match exacting application requirements from dots to underfill with a broad array of options.
Creative Automation Company's Digital Dispensing process achieves new levels of accuracy, speed and repeatability. A single Creative Automation True VolumeTM Pump is capable of firing up to 90,000 precision deposits per hour to form high definition dots, lines, fills and builds - precisely shaped by true piston positive displacement. Volumetric accuracy is ensured regardless of deposit size, viscosity or temperature.
Powerful, easy-to-use proprietary software. The color graphics user interface allows intuitive programming and control. Keyboard or trackball operated. The system includes a large, bright, high-contrast color LCD display.
Large work area. The 18" by 18" work area easily accommodates large parts or pallets. Precision rail and tooling ensure their precise positioning.
Versatility. From dots to lines, underfill, and encapsulation, Digital Dispensing and the CHAMPION 3700 deliver the accuracy and repeatability demanded by today.s exacting applications.
Camera and vision. A closed circuit camera with picture-in-picture display on the monitor, for easy programming and inspection. The Automatic Vision Correction System establishes the X, Y, and Ø orientation of the part and compensates for stretch, skew and misalignment.
Proprietary Programmable Lighting. Programmable On-Axis/Off-Axis lighting system.
Height Sensing. Both contact probe and non-contact laser are available for height sensing and height mapping.
Heating. Work area heating in addition to needle and material heating.
• 3-axis brushless servo motor drive
• Precision anti-backlash ball screw drive on all axis
• Powerful, easy-to-use Windows-style software
• LCD display
• Rugged construction and quiet operation
• Small footprint
• CE Certification
• Full 1-year warranty
• Vision system with camera image on the LCD display
• Auto vision alignment and dot verification
• Programmable lighting
• Auto height mapping
• CAD download with path optimization
• True Volume™ pump dots to 1 nanoliter (0.001 µl)
• Large choice of pumps and valves
• Independently controlled multiple dispense heads
• Contact or non-contact (Laser) height sensors
• Leveling support plates, mechanical and vacuum